The city of Orinda is looking for a few good volunteers.
The city is looking for members for the following commissions and committees. The Public Safety Committee is new — it is looking for five members.
The number in parentheses is how many openings there are:
- Public Safety Committee (5).
- Art in Public Places Committee (2).
- Citizens' Infrastructure Oversight Commission (3).
- Finance Advisory Committee (2).
- Historic Landmark Committee (1).
- Parks & Recreation Commission (2).
- Planning Commission (3).
- Public Works Aesthetic Review Committee (1).
Also pending is a City Council appointment of city treasurer.
A description of the commissions is attached to this article as a PDF.
Statement of Interest forms are available from the city clerk's office at 22 Orinda Way, (925) 253-4221. You can email City Clerk Michele Olsen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms may be downloaded from the city's website.
Completed statements must be submitted to the clerk by Feb. 8. Qualified applicants will be invited to interview before the City Council on Saturday, Feb. 23.