If you're a serious buyer, savvy speculator, or just a curious neighbor, there are few open homes this weekend to meet your needs. Thanksgiving weekend is historically a "turkey" for open homes, and this year is no different. This week we have two open homes in Lafayette, zero in Moraga, and four in Orinda. Prices range from $999,000 to $1,950,000 with a median asking price of $1,291,000. If you have $8,379,000 burning a hole in your pocket you could buy them all! Some of the open homes are new to the market, and some deserve a second look after smart price reductions. It looks like the weekend weather is going to be in the high sixties. That's perfect weather for touring Lamorinda real estate...
- 670 Moraga Road, $1,149,000, Open Sunday 1:00-4:00
- 4027 Mario Way, $1,385,000, Open Sunday 1:00-4:00
- No open homes.
- 270 Camino Sobrante, $999,000, Open Sunday 1:00-4:00
- 42 Oak Road, $1,197,000, Open Sat & Sun 1:00-4:00
- 1 Crestview Court, $1,699,000, Open Sunday 1:00-4:00
- 58 Oak Drive, $1,950,000, Open Sunday 2:00-4:00
Lamorinda Open Home Guide provided by:
CA DRE #01292496