If you're a serious buyer, savvy speculator, or just a curious neighbor, there are few open homes this weekend to meet your needs. This week we have two open homes in Lafayette, none in Moraga, and three in Orinda. Prices range from $970,000 to $1,729,000 with a median asking price of $1,365,000. If you have $6,793,000 burning a hole in your pocket you could buy them all! Some of the open homes are new to the market, and some deserve a second look after smart price reductions. Historically early January is a slow season for new listings. Look for the market to pick up by the end of the month. It looks like the weekend weather is going to be chilly and in the low fifties. So throw on something warm and go tour Lamorinda real estate...
- 1699 Pleasant Hill Road, $970,000, Open Sunday 1:00-4:00
- 1079 Sunrise Ridge, $1,200,000, Open Sunday 1:00-4:00
- No open homes this weekend.
- 1 Snowberry Lane, $1,365,000, Open Sunday 1:00-4:00
- 159 Alice Lane, $1,529,000, Open Sunday 1:00-4:00
- 78 Oak Road, $1,729,000, Open Sunday 1:00-4:00
Lamorinda Open Home Guide provided by:
John Heinzel | President | Lamorinda Real Estate Company
CA DRE #01292496