If you're a serious buyer, savvy speculator, or just a curious neighbor, there are a few open homes this weekend to meet your needs. Look for next weekend to be much busier. Home sales are traditionally slow around Labor Day weekend. This week we have two open homes in Lafayette, none in Moraga, and six in Orinda. Prices range from $749,000 to $1,875,000 with a median asking price of $1,287,000. If you have $10,600,000 burning a hole in your pocket you could buy them all! Some of the open homes are new to the market, and some deserve a second look after smart price reductions. It looks like the weekend weather is going to be mild on Saturday and hot on Sunday. This weekend will be an easy one to tour Lamorinda real estate...
- 1035 Lorinda Lane, $1,228,000, Open Sunday 1:00-4:00
- 8 Crest Road, $1,275,000, Open Sunday 1:00-4:00
- No open homes this weekend.
- 30 El Verano, $749,000, Open Saturday 1:00-4:00
- 1 La Vuelta, $1,200,000, Open Sunday 11:00-2:00
- 114 Lucille Way, $1,299,000, Open Sunday 1:00-4:00
- 11 Rita Way, $1,325,000, Open Sunday 1:00-5:00
- 16 La Cintilla, $1,649,000, Open Sunday 1:00-4:00
- 11 Vista del Mar, $1,875,000, Open Sunday 2:00-4:00
Lamorinda Open Home Guide provided by:
Lamorinda Real Estate Company-Coming in September
CA DRE #01292496