From the Trust in Education's bulletin:
Recommended Donations -- dropped off no later than noon:
Please make sure that all items are in good condition and that they are clean and folded.
Only donate what you would offer to a friend! No underwear please!Most Needed Items:
The winters are long and harsh, so warm clothing is top of the list.Clothing:
- Women’s, Men’s, Girls and Boys (all ages)
- Shirts (long sleeve and T-shirts)
- Winter coats, gloves, hats and scarves
- Shoes and boots. (Please tie together or put each pair in a plastic bag, or they will get separated.)
- Socks and sweatshirts
- Blankets, sleeping bags, pillows, hot water bottles, comforters
- Clean, lightly used Toys
- Tin containers
- Plastic plates, bowles, cups and glasses
- Pots and Pans
- Pencils, colored pencils, pencil sharpeners, crayons, pens, markers
- Paper (lined, plain and art)
- Rulers, protractors and calculators (not electric)
- No books unfortunately–too heavy and a culturally sensitive area that’s too difficult to monitor.
Computers and Monitors – Flat screen monitors only. The clunkers require too much electricity. Both laptops and desktops can be used in the computer classes we support.
Soccer and Vollyball — Shoes, shin guards and uniforms. If you have enough uniforms for a whole team, that is wonderful!
For additional information call Trust in Education -925 299 2010.
Follow here on Facebook Trust In Education.